Bizworx operations - During Level 2
- Our office is open by appointment only. Our doors will be open from Tuesday September 14 with relevant public health measures in place.
- Our staff are currently working either from in the office or remotely.
- When working remotely, our staff have access to a remote access infrastructure.
- Visitors to the office MUST wear a face covering and sign in. To sign in, please scan the COVID-19 QR code with the official app or request our receptionist record your visit manually.
- To make an appointment, please phone during work hours or use our contact form on our website.
- As our doors are closed to the public, during this time, there is no option for face to face meetings during Alert Level 3.
- If you wish to drop off documents to us, please contact the office ahead of time to organise contactless drop off. Please DO NOT leave items unattended outside our office.
Alternatives to visiting our office
Bizworx has several alternative measures to help our clients meet their tax obligations during this time:
- Upload documents using the business or personal checklist function on our website.
- All clients can sign their tax returns online. If you require assistance with this then please contact the office and ask for our tax administrator, Marcia.
- If you would like to communicate with us, please call the office on 07 825 7050 or email your accountant directly – you may use our contact form on this website if you do not have a direct email. This inbox will be monitored during our normal opening hours of Tuesday to Friday.