Bizworx operations - During Level 3
- Our office is closed to the public.
- Our administration staff are working on site and our accountants are working remotely.
- When working remotely, our staff have access to a remote access infrastructure.
- If you wish to drop off documents to us, please contact the office ahead of time to organise contactless drop off. Please DO NOT leave items unattended outside our office.
- As our doors are closed to the public, during this time, there is no option for face to face meetings during Alert Level 3.
Alternatives to visiting our office
Bizworx has several alternative measures to help our clients meet their tax obligations during this time:
- Upload documents using the business or personal checklist function on our website.
- All clients can sign their tax returns online. If you require assistance with this then please contact the office and ask for our tax administrator, Marcia.
- If you would like to communicate with us, please call the office on 07 825 7050 or email your accountant directly – you may use our contact form on this website if you do not have a direct email. This inbox will be monitored during our normal opening hours of Tuesday to Friday.