Bizworx operations - During Level 2
- The Government has announced that, from 6am on 28th February 2021, New Zealand (excluding Auckland) is at COVID-19 Alert Level 2.
- Due to social-distancing rules currently in place, our staff are working both from home and from this office.
- There will be staff in the office during Bizworx Consultancy’s normal opening hours of 9am to 5pm, Tuesday to Friday.
- When working remotely, our staff have access to a remote access infrastructure.
- In line with Ministry of Health guidelines, during Alert Level 2, our office is still open to our clients. Please ensure that you comply with the Ministry's social-distancing requirements of 2 metres.
- Our meeting room is no longer available to large groups as it cannot be guaranteed that the social distancing requirements will be met. For further information on this, please call the office on 07 825 7050.
Alternatives to visiting our office
Bizworx has several alternative measures to help our clients meet their tax obligations during this time:
- Upload documents using the business or personal checklist function on our website.
- All clients can sign their tax returns online. If you require assistance with this then please contact the office and ask for our tax administrator, Marcia.
- If you would like to communicate with us, please call the office on 07 825 7050 or email your accountant directly – you may use our contact form on this website if you do not have a direct email. This inbox will be monitored during our normal opening hours of Tuesday to Friday.