Bizworx operations - During Level 2
- It would be great if you could contact us prior to visiting our office, we are here during our normal operating hours (that's 9am to 5pm, Tuesday to Friday).
- Our staff are currently working both remotely and in the office.
- When working remotely, our staff have access to a remote access infrastructure.
- It would be great if you could contact us prior to visiting our office.
- There will be practices in place to ensure your safety and that of our staff. These include (but are not limited to), mask wearing, signing / scanning in, social distancing, hand sanitising, and contactless drop off and/or pick up of items.
- If you make a contactless drop off please make sure a staff member is aware so we can retrieve your documents promptly.
Alternatives to visiting our office
Bizworx has several alternative measures to help our clients meet their tax obligations during this time:
- Upload documents using the business or personal checklist function on our website.
- All clients can sign their tax returns online. If you require assistance with this then please contact the office and ask for our tax administrator, Jen.
- If you would like to communicate with us, please call the office on 07 825 7050 or email your accountant directly – you may use our contact form on this website if you do not have a direct email. This inbox will be monitored during our normal opening hours of Tuesday to Friday.